Largo Resources Ltd. (CVE:LGO) Largo Resources Ltd. (CVE:LGO) announced it will acquire the rest of the Northern Dancer project in Yukon.

The press release is quoted as saying:

Presently the Company holds, through its wholly-owned Yukon subsidiary, a 70% interest in the Northern Dancer project. The Company will now acquire the remaining 30% interest in the project from Strategic Metals Ltd. (“Strategic”), pursuant to a purchase agreement, for aggregate consideration to Strategic of $5 million, payable in $2.5 million in cash and the issuance of 5,512,679 common shares of Largo.

Click here to read the entire news release.

Click here for a profile on Largo Resources Ltd. (CVE:LGO)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...